We understand the real estate business and your needs
Our passion is to help landlords avoid risk and to maximize their rent collections. Work smart and stress less. Inquisitores Company (“Inquisitores”) provides tools that will save you time, money, and hassle. Inquisitors’ Tenant Screening Services give landlords the freedom to enjoy fruits of their investments. Inquisitores utilize a team of licensed private investigators, combined with law-enforcement grade technologies that help landlords be successful and profitable. Reduce your risk and liability today by utilizing Inquisitors to perform Tenant Screening Services for your properties:
A few more things that you may want to know about the owner and founder of Inquisitores:
- Has been working in the real estate industry since 1986. Started working for a real estate development company.
- Has been a landlord since 1987.
- Obtained Real Estate Salesperson’s License in 1988.
- Has been a Licensed Real Estate Broker’s since 1992.
- Licensed Continuing-Education Instructor (2004-2010).
- Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator (2005-2009).
- Licensed Real Estate Licensing Instructor (2006-2011).
- Licensed Auctioneer (2008-2012).
- Earned the following real estate industry designations and certifications:
- SRES; and,
- Served as a Director/Board Member of the Chicago Association of Realtors (2002-2004).
- Treasurer of the Illinois CCIM Chapter (2003).
- Vice President of the Illinois CCIM Chapter (2004).
- Served as the President of the Illinois CCIM Chapter (2005).
- Owned and operated a real estate brokerage company (1988-2010) that he grew from 6 sales associates to 612 sales associates. He averaged 200 closed transactions per month and produced an annual sales volume of approximately $1 Billion Dollars a year.
- Owned and operated a union Construction Company (1991-2008). Engaged in a successful condominium development and acted as a general contractor.
- Owned and operated a Title Insurance Agency (1998-2004). Performed title examinations, supervised all aspects of title agency’s operations, and provided remote closings.
- Owned and supervised a Mortgage Banking Company (2005-2009). Was involved in all aspects of loan origination and underwriting.
- Since 2010 has been managing commercial real estate under court’s jurisdiction, serving as the Illinois Receiver in Illinois State Courts and in the Federal District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Eastern appointed pursuant to the Code of Civil Procedure 735 ILCS 5, Section 15.
- Associate Member of the Chicago Bar Association (CBA).
- Licensed Private Investigator.
- Owns and manages a Licensed Private Detective Agency.