We help landlords across the United States by providing Tenant Screening Services consisting of National Civil Courts Searches, National Criminal Searches, Credit Checks, and Deep-Dive Background Checks in all 50 states
; including but not limited to Addison, IL 60101:
Introducing a new way of screening prospective tenants using our private detective agency. Our private detective agency offers very valuable service to all landlords in Addison who want to protect their investments and want to be able to choose the best qualified tenants.
Due to the tenant protection programs, eviction moratoriums, and sealed eviction records it has become very difficult for landlords in Addison to distinguish qualified and paying tenants, from those abusing the system. An ordinary credit check and checking references are no longer enough. We provide law-enforcement grade background checks and information that is not available from ordinary sources.
We help landlords across the United States by providing Tenant Screening Services consisting of National Civil Courts Searches, National Criminal Searches, Credit Checks, and Deep-Dive Background Checks in all 50 states. We empower landlords to make right decisions, to reduce their risk, and to maximize their rent collection.
To find out how this works and what information we can provide you, please visit our Landlords page at https://inquisitores.com/landlords/. Our Tenant Screening Services benefit all landlords, please broadcast this information to anybody that you know could benefit from our deep-dive background and credit checks. Thank you.
Addison is located in DuPage County, 20 miles West of the Loop. Addison’s roots lie in German and Lutheran tradition. By the 1840s the area was thriving with German newcomers. The town, originally known as Dunklee’s Grove, grew to 200 people and had a steam gristmill, a general store, a cobbler’s shop and a blacksmith shop. Stagecoaches stopped to change horses along present-day Lake Street.
In the early 1860s a Lutheran teacher training school located in Addison. In 1874, the Evangelical Lutheran Church built an orphanage to provide the seminary students with teaching experience. The orphan children learned various trades until they were 14 years old and then were sent to work with area families.
Beginning in 1877 the Orphan Home Association held an Orphan Festival, later the Kinderheim Picnic, which drew large crowds. Music, hymns, games, a baseball game, and tour of the grounds were conducted. Because the festival attracted so many people, the need for a railroad spur line became evident. In 1890 five of Addison’s citizens formed the Addison Railroad Company and made an agreement with the Illinois Central Railroad to maintain the line. The train doubled festival attendance from 5,000 to 10,000.
The Lutheran seminary relocated in 1913, and its buildings were occupied by the Chicago City Mission Society, which opened a home for troubled youth referred by the courts. The Addison Manual Training School for Boys and Industrial School for Girls, known as the Kinderheim, opened in 1916. A new, larger facility housing 250 children was built in 1925, adjacent to the Orphan Home. The Kinderheim and the Orphan Home combined in 1940 under the Lutheran Child Welfare Association and operated until 1960. Lutherbrook, a facility for emotionally disturbed children, opened in 1961.
Addison began to grow in area and population when developer Anthony Ross built Normandy Manor on 40 acres he acquired in 1953. In the mid-1950s Green Meadows Estates offered bi-level houses and a shopping center. The Addison population grew from 813 in 1950 to 35,914 by 2000.
In the 1960s the Addison Industrial Commission was formed. While the northwest section of Addison had been developed with single-family housing, in 1983 the village also planned a segregated office research and industrial area. In 1987 the Addison industrial area had 1,000 firms.