Bug Detection – TSCM
Are you being monitored? inquiṡitóres Bureau of Investigations provides eavesdropping detection, counter-surveillance security, and counterespionage consulting. Bugs may be hidden anywhere: offices, work-spaces, conference rooms, restaurants, bars, hotel rooms, homes, limousines, yachts, aircraft, or in your own vehicle. They are many types of listening devices that typically contain a transmitter and a microphone. In today’s Internet world, anyone could easily obtain bugs online to infringe on your privacy, or to steal information. Because it’s so easy to obtain bugs, electronic monitoring has become more commonplace than ever. Common types of electronic monitoring include but are not limited to:
- Wiretapping to intercept telephone signals.
- Cell phone spy software that can be downloaded onto a cell phone to monitor calls and text messages.
- Audio surveillance bugs and other listening devices placed in an area to record communication.
- Hidden micro cameras that capture video and audio of your movements and activities.
- GPS vehicle trackers that record your whereabouts, speed, stops, and all movements.
How important is your information to your competitors? How would the loss of your competitive information affect your operation, reputation, or profits? Information is power! inquiṡitóres Bureau of Investigations helps individuals and businesses to protect their privacy by detecting surveillance devices, bugs, hidden-cameras, laser-microphones, GPS tracking devices in vehicles, and your security weaknesses using Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM).
Information is the lifeblood of any organization or business. Where do competitors look for a potential eavesdropper? He/she can be an activist, competitor, reporter, vendor, union, employee, member or official of your own organization, family, or even a neighbor.
Before your next board meeting allow inquiṡitóres Bureau of Investigations to help you protect your information by conducting the Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) and in-conference monitoring. We can also help you establish cell phone free zones because cell phones are the most common bugs.
Many of our corporate clients require counterespionage services and TSCM sweeps on regular bases as a part of their security program because they cannot afford a security breach. Our Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) services consist of, but are not limited to:
- Initial Site Review – Prior to conducting a TSCM survey, we will attend the location to be swept in order to review your concerns and requirements.
- TSCM Sweep before a confidential meeting or working session.
- TSCM Sweep includes, but is not limited to spectrum analysis and radio frequency scanning up to 25GHz; Power and low voltage lines; Examination of the room’s devices and equipment; Inspection of ventilating ducts and sound channels; Analysis of walls, floors and ceilings; Examination of computers and telephones; Check of the adjacent rooms; and/or, Inspection of vehicles.
- Keep in mind that after the TSCM sweep the conditions may change and somebody may attempt to get access to your information after the sweep, or may remotely operate a Laser Microphone from as far as 1,500 feet away. That’s why we provide white noise generation, signal jamming, and create broadband vibro-acoustic interference on the potentially hazardous room structures during meetings.
- Permanent security systems and video monitoring. We can help you secure your space with security systems that protect access to rooms, offices, and/or buildings.
- A report of our findings, along with practical advice on how to further protect and defend your location from eavesdropping.
For many companies, the shareholder value is in the intangible assets. The intellectual property must be protected the same, if not more, than the physical assets. If you ever end up in the court, and the judge or the jury asks: “what have you done to protect your intangible assets?” that’s where the inquiṡitóres Bureau of Investigations comes to your help. We take the government-level awareness and technology and bring it into the corporate world.
The equipment we use is expensive and highly sophisticated government-grade technical surveillance countermeasure apparatus used by law enforcement agencies, and governments around the world.
inquiṡitóres Bureau of Investigations can implement Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) to protect your privacy. Our superior deductive and inductive investigative techniques will help you detect and eliminate security threats, which you now face.
If you need immediate assistance, please call the detective on duty at 773-902-3131, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the contact form below. Thank you.