Research on Electromagnetic Radiation Exposure & Building Biology
Our vast experience in eavesdropping detection and counter-surveillance security gives us the understanding, knowledge, and experience of detecting RF and EMF Fields. The equipment that we use every day to find bugs also shows the RF and EMF fields that are produced in homes and businesses by other devices. To schedule onsite EMF-RF Assessments and Remediation call 773-902-3131.
Doctor Erica Mallery-Blythe – EMF Radiation message for doctors
EMF/EMR is currently classified as a class 2B carcinogen by the World Health Organization, alongside mercury, lead, asbestos, and diesel exhaust. Most Americans may be at risk due to the daily exposure to electromagnetic radiation, commonly referred to as EMR or EMF. There is an incredible body of research and studies that linked electromagnetic radiation exposure
- Living a Natural Healthy Life in Our Electric World, by Lloyd Burrell
- Israel Bans WiFi in Schools and Kindergartens, Calls to Limit Children’s Exposure
- City of Berkeley to require cellphone sellers to warn of possible radiation risks.
- Fetal radiofrequency radiation exposure from 800-1900 MHz-rated cellular telephones affects neurodevelopment and behavior in mice.
- CDC Issues Precautionary Health Warnings about Cell Phone Radiation.
- Prenatal and postnatal exposure to cell phone use and behavioral problems in children.
- Influence of pregnancy stage and fetus position on the whole-body and local exposure of the fetus to RF-EMF.
- Autism-relevant social abnormalities in mice exposed perinatally to extremely low-frequency electromagnetic fields.
- Magnetic-field-induced DNA strand breaks in brain cells of the rat.
- Critical time delay of the pineal melatonin rhythm in humans due to weak electromagnetic exposure.
- Residential exposure to magnetic fields and
riskof canine lymphoma.
- Extremely low-frequency electromagnetic fields affect the immune response of monocyte-derived macrophages to pathogens.
- Effects of electromagnetic fields exposure on plasma hormonal and inflammatory pathway biomarkers in male workers of a power plant.
- Natural killer cell activity decreases in workers occupationally exposed to extremely low-frequency magnetic fields exceeding 1 microT.
- Suppression of natural killer cell activity on Candida
by a 50 Hz magnetic field. stellatoidea
- Biological effects of power frequency magnetic fields: Neurochemical and toxicological changes in developing chick embryos.
- Alterations in TSH and Thyroid Hormones following Mobile Phone Use.
- Effect of a weak electromagnetic field on cardiac work, a concentration of thyroid hormones and blood aminotransferase level in the chick embryo.
- Exposure to 900 MHz electromagnetic fields activates the
mkp-1/ERK pathway and causes blood-brain barrier damage and cognitive impairment in rats. Alternatingextremely low-frequency magnetic field increases turnoverof dopamine and serotonin in rat frontal cortex.
- The effect of pulsed electromagnetic radiation from a mobile phone on the levels of monoamine neurotransmitters in four different areas of
- Biological effects of radio frequency and cell phone radiation.
- Exposure to ELF-EMF affects oxidative status in cells and animals.
- Doctor Erica Mallery-Blythe – EMF Radiation message for doctors
The safety of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Smart Meters, Cell Phones, Electric Appliances, and other enabled wireless devices is being questioned by doctors, scientists, and the public. You may also look into the Bioinitiative Report (2007-2012) on Low-intensity Electromagnetic Radiation that was conducted by 29 scientists and doctors from around the world.
EMF Assessments & Remediation
inquiṡitóres Bureau of Investigations, Ltd. offers EMF Assessments and Remediation with state of the art professional equipment that allows us to identify sources of RF and EMF pollution in homes and businesses. In addition to testing, we offer mitigation solutions designed to lower your RF and EMF exposure. For more information or to schedule an EMF Assessment call +1 (773) 902-3131, or complete the contact form below.