How to Know if Your Phone Has Been Hacked?
There is no such a device that can’t be hacked. If you think that your smartphone is safe, think again:
- You can’t make calls, or they are being dropped.
- Your phone reboots itself, switches off, dials numbers, or starts applications.
- You find new apps on your phone (you didn’t install them)
- You notice increased use of mobile data.
- Your smartphone seems slower than it used to be.
- Some apps stop working like they used to.
- Emails sent from your phone are blocked by spam filters.
- Unknown phone numbers appear in your “Recent calls,” and it costs you.
- Your phone has suddenly started to run out of juice very quickly.
- “Pop-ups” start appearing on your device out of nowhere.
- Your phone gets warm.
- You cannot switch off your device.
- There are noises or echo during calls.
inquiṡitóres Bureau of Investigations can implement Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) to protect your privacy. Our superior deductive and inductive investigative techniques will help you detect and eliminate security threats, which you now face.
If you need immediate assistance, please call the detective on duty at 773-902-3131, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the contact form below. Thank you.