Your Credit and Background Checks Have Been Submitted for Processing
Thank you for submitting your Tenant Screening information!
We do NOT store your personal information after processing
Your debit/credit card information, your personal information, and all the Supporting Documents you provided are not stored in our database, and they are automatically deleted from this system after processing. All information will be transmitted directly to the prospective Landlord.
- Your debit/credit card will be charged a non-refundable fee of $49.99, which includes a credit check and a background check. A paid invoice will be emailed to the email address you provided upon payment processing. Please save the invoice for your record.
- Once your tenant screening is completed (typically within 24 hours), all the supporting documents, as well as your credit check and the background check, all will be sent directly to your prospective Landlord.
- Please contact your prospective Landlord for all future information concerning the approval of your Rental Application. Please note that Landlords also need time to review your application. We suggest that you wait at least 24 to 48 hours before you call the Landlord. Only Landlords (“Property Owner”) determine who is the best qualified tenant and to whom he/she/it will rent to.
- In the event your information is incomplete and/or you did not provide the required Supporting Documents ((a) copy of your Driver’s License, State ID, or Passport; (b) 12 months of bank statements, on each monthly statement circle or highlight rent payments to your current landlord; and (c) 2 most recent paystubs.), your Rental Application may not be considered by the Landlord.
- Any misrepresentation made in your application or other documents or omitting any pertinent information may result in your Rental Application not being processed, until fully completed, subject to property’s availability.
- The Property Owner is solely and exclusively responsible for establishing the Eligibility Criteria for his/her/its property. Inquisitores Company plays no role whatsoever in determining the Eligibility Criteria for any property, plays no role in any tenancy decisions, and does not guarantee the effectiveness of property owner’s applicant selection policies or the accuracy of any Credit Bureau, CRA, or other information delivered by way of the services or in a tenant screening report.